Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Chelsea boss said his job is to navigate the Blues through a 'tough period'


Graham Potter insisted he is not 'the problem' at Chelsea despite a torrid run of results in 2023
Potter said he was 'disappointed' by his team's failure to score despite Chelsea's firepower
Potter said he was 'disappointed' by his team's failure to score despite Chelsea's firepower
'I'm sure there will be people out there who will think I'm the problem. I don't think they're right. I'm not arrogant enough to say their opinion isn't worth articulating. My job is to help the team keeping working through a tough period. 

'The truth is we took a step back in our performance in the first half. The response in the second half was good, but not good enough.

Post a Comment

0 Comments