Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chelsea handed huge transfer boost as Josko Gvardiol says he wants to follow Christopher Nkunku to Stamford Bridge...


He said: "I was extremely perplexed because I was upstairs with the sporting director one month before the window starts and he says, 'Yes Josko, we are not going to sell you, we need you, and we believe in you.'"

"Well, I'm good with this, I can stay here since I like it here. All I need to do is work on myself, play, and win something else.

"For the past two days, it was like this."

"Chelsea is highly interested," Gvardiol continued. "Of course, you think about a serious offer from a major club like Chelsea. My agency called me and said that.

Leipzig reportedly denied wanting to sell me.

"In the end, I had a hard time making that choice." 
but we didn't make an agreement. It is what it is."


The Blues are having a torrid season and a 1-0 loss to Southampton at the weekend has Graham Potter's men stuck in mid-table.

Chelsea also face elimination from the Champions League after losing the first leg of their round of 16 clash 1-0 to Borussia Dortmund. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments