Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Done Deal: Chelsea stopper makes move to MK Dons


Goalkeeper Jamie Cumming has agreed a loan deal to make a return to MK Dons for a second loan spell from Premier League giants, Chelsea.

He kept 10 clean sheets in 23 games while on loan with the Dons last campaign and will spend the upcoming season with the League One club.

The 22-year-old stopper has arrived at Chelsea at the age of eight. however, is yet to make a senior first-team game.

I am buzzing to be back. I’m glad it’s done and I am looking forward to getting going again,” said Cumming.

“I am very ambitious and I want to play at the highest level but the timing is right in my career for me to come back here, keep playing games and keep developing as a player and a person.”

Meanwhile, Chelsea are on the verge to finalise two marquee signings, the Blues agreed personal terms with Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly who has been valued at £40m, while Man City forward Raheem Sterling is likely to make switch to Stamford Bridge for £47 transfer fee.

The arrival of world-class pair is expected to be finalised within days.

Post a Comment

0 Comments