Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“I’ll try everything I can” – Reece James speaks out ahead of World Cup season

Chelsea is back in the game. Reece James has stated that he will do everything in his power to earn a starting spot for Chelsea and England next season.

James claims he has already sealed down that job for Chelsea and now wants to do the same for England ahead of the upcoming World Cup.

James has been outstanding for Chelsea since being promoted to the senior squad by Frank Lampard, and he has continued to grow month after month. Many believe he is the best right back in England right now, and some even argue that he is the best in the world.

His talent shines through, and he is currently playing his greatest football of his career. He'll have to compete with others for the role of England's main right back in the future, but he wants to maintain performing well to show that he can be that player, according to The Daily Mail.

"I'll do everything in my power to be first choice," James stated. "Only my performances will be able to demonstrate what I am capable of. These are the games that you can play.

Post a Comment

0 Comments